Friday, May 1, 2009

iDocs?


Being a healthcare IT software development shop, my company is in constant contact with physicians’ offices, by default we end up being IT staff to our physician partners. We are always asked for opinions on technology trends, and the subject of cell phone technology comes up quite frequently. Due to my obsessive need to email at all hours, I am a Blackberry user, but I am a big fan of the iPhone, and almost always recommend it to physicians. There just is no other portable device that can match the resouces that the iPhone has for doctors. Here is a just a brief list of some of the medical applications already out for the iPhone with more on the way
List

And here is a related BusinessWeek article regarding the iPhone in healthcare:
Article

1 comment:

parvina said...

I was happy to read this article after searching at google , after reading I have written a piece of article about : which fruit is also known as the love apple? Thank you for the article and helping me.